My truth does not lead to true freedom


I once held the belief that truth was subjective, based on individual feelings and experiences. I believed that speaking one's truth was the path to freedom. However, I have come to realize that my truth is limited to my perspective and circumstances. It is therefore subject to change as my perspective or circumstances change. This means that the freedom I gain from speaking my truth is temporary and fleeting.

True freedom comes from God's unshakeable love. When I began to rely on this truth, I experienced a greater intimacy with God (of the Bible). The Holy Spirit gave me spiritual sight, which enabled me to see through the lies of the enemy and experience true freedom in my present and future circumstances.

I no longer rely on my feelings for freedom, but on the eternal truth of God's love for me. I believe this is the only true freedom that can stand the test of time. 

Popular Posts

Ultimately self-help is NOT the greatest help

LIFE LESSON: I do not pray to move God

LIFE LESSON: You don't live once, you have to consider eternity.