True freedom is found in focusing on the vertical

LIFE LESSON : Authentic life can only be achieved by acknowledging both the mundane and the transcendent aspects of life.


Mike Lipkin, the "YES man," was the one who first exposed me to the realm of motivation. His influence led me to read numerous motivational books and follow many motivational speakers. Still, I must admit that despite all my efforts, the books and speakers had no impact on my life and it did not lead me to experience true life. I initially struggled to comprehend why this was so, as it appeared to work for others. Now I recognize the cause: the motivational world concentrates solely on the horizontal plane, disregarding the vertical plane, where genuine fulfillment unfolds (Luke 22:16).

I came to realize that the motivational world only emphasizes physical well-being, neglecting the vertical plane's purpose to influence both the physical and spiritual realms, capturing my soul (1 Corinthians 15:50). The motivational world is anchored in what can be seen with the naked eye, where I am expected to rely solely on my strength, disregarding the vertical plane rooted in the unseen, which seeks to manifest God's power (1 Corinthians 4:28). Most motivational speakers and books encouraged me to place trust in material wealth, but this stance hindered me from fully exploring the vertical plane, where truth resides (Luke 18:24).

As a result, I have discontinued seeking inspiration from the motivational world. Instead, I now draw encouragement from the Kingdom of God, which originates in the unseen realm to shape my reality in the seen realm.

Follow the memoirs of my journey as I search for truth. Click here to view and follow the Whatsapp channel

Popular Posts

LIFE LESSON: The gospel is not about what God can do for me

LIFE LESSON: Submit your life to HIS plans

Knowledge trumps sensuality