Death is not the end but the beginning of true life

LIFE LESSON: By embracing death as the beginning and not the end, I found refuge in eternal life, where the profound wisdom unfolds.

While watching a popular TV series, a scene emerged in which a grieving husband lamented his wife's passing and expressed his desire for God to take him instead. This sentiment resonated with my prior perspective on death, perceiving it as the ultimate end. However, upon accepting the invitation to enter the Kingdom of God, my understanding of death transformed.

In the Kingdom of God, death represents a transition from the earthly realm to the spiritual realm and, through Jesus Christ, it signifies the passage from the natural realm into eternal life (John 5:24 TPT). Embracing this new perspective marked the beginning of my life with God.

My acceptance of the invitation into the Kingdom of God stemmed from my pursuit of true knowledge about God. However, my previous perception of death as the end would have hindered this pursuit, as death leads to eternal life, where genuine understanding of God is revealed (John 14:6 TPT). Consequently, my focus needed to shift from the visible realm to the invisible realm, as experiencing eternal life required prioritizing the unseen over the seen (2 Corinthians 4:18 TPT).

Embracing this revised perspective on death empowered me to view my challenging circumstances, which led to the death of my self-sufficiency, as the beginning of life on earth,as if in heaven.

Follow the memoirs of my journey as I search for truth. Click here to view and follow the Whatsapp channel

Popular Posts

LIFE LESSON: The gospel is not about what God can do for me

LIFE LESSON: Submit your life to HIS plans

Knowledge trumps sensuality