True heritage is found in the Kingdom

LIFE LESSON: True identity is revealed when my heritage is grounded in the Creator

Proponents of African spirituality contend that Christianity is not inherently African because it was not the original belief system of Africans. Initially, this argument made me feel less connected to my African identity, even though I respect and value my heritage. However, I have since come to understand that the Bible validates my African identity while also teaching that in order to effectively navigate life according to God's plan, I must prioritize my identity in the Kingdom of God over my African identity.

The Kingdom of God serves as a framework for navigating life on earth, aligning my life with God's purpose, and preparing me to receive all that He has planned for me. This can only happen when I experience spiritual awakening, as described in John 3:5 TPT, which lays the groundwork for spiritual growth and activates my full potential.

Embracing the Kingdom of God makes me acceptable to God, as mentioned in Luke 22:18 TPT. This is significant because it allows me to develop spiritual discernment through spiritual growth. This enables me to shift my focus from my physical identity to my spiritual identity, a transformation that is essential for applying the Kingdom of God as a framework for living on earth, as highlighted in Luke 18:24 TPT

Although I am proud of my African heritage I embrace the Kingdom of God to ground my African heritage in my Creator to become the person I was created to be.


Follow the memoirs of my journey through the WhatsApp channel here as I search for truth.

Popular Posts

Prayer activates my divine alignment

LIFE LESSON: True identity is found through a relationship, not religion

My belief is only a first step to destiny