Freedom in Christ means dependence


WHAT RELGION TAUGHT ME

Freedom in Christ means independence

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

Matthew 6:34 Reads: 

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Context of the scripture

Jesus teaches his audience on the Mount that as his followers they should not worry about the things that also worries non believers  instead they should focus on the Kingdom of God and what God wants them to do and everything else will be provided for them.

What the scripture teaches me

As a Christian I should not worry about the same things that the world worries about instead I should be fully focused on God and the tasks he has set for me to achieve and He will provide me with all else that I need.

CONCLUSION

When I fully rely on God he frees from the worries of the world by providing for my needs.

Freedom in Christ means dependence on God

Popular Posts

Knowledge trumps sensuality

Adversity is leading me to destiny

Loving wisdom is better than self love