Qualification to be called a child of God is a choice.




WHAT RELGION TAUGHT ME

Being born of a natural mother and father makes me a child of God

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

John 1:12-13 Reads:

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

 

Context of the scripture

John says in this scripture that Jesus came into the world but the world ignored him however those who recieved and believed in him were given the right to be called God's children, he goes on to say they did not become God's children by being born of natural parents

What the scripture teaches me

To qualify to be a Child of God I have to accept and believe in Jesus Christ, being born of natural parents does not make me a Child of God

CONCLUSION

Being born of a natural father and mother DOES NOT make me a child of God

Popular Posts

Knowledge trumps sensuality

Adversity is leading me to destiny

Loving wisdom is better than self love