I choose a life that priortise faith over my abilities

The biblical injunction to "be fruitful and multiply" is often used in weddings to encourage newlyweds to produce offspring. This led me to believe that fruitfulness meant demonstrating my abilities. However, as I have journeyed in the Kingdom of God, I have come to realize that I misunderstood the meaning of this Scripture. 

Fruitfulness in the Kingdom of God means evidence of spiritual growth and faith in Jesus Christ. It is a call to make my life a living testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, so that I may be useful for the purposes of God on earth. Being fruitful allows me to love others the way God loves them, by prioritizing their material and spiritual well-being and influencing them towards the Kingdom of God. Fruitfulness is activated when I keep my trust and hope in the Lord even in unfavorable circumstances.

Therefore to create a life on earth that is useful for the purpose of the Creator, I will create a life that testifies about my faith, not my abilities, so that His glory can be put on display through me. This starts with accepting his invitation to the Kingdom and meditating daily on his  Word.



Popular Posts

TESTIMONY: Practical knowledge not intellectual knowledge honors God

LIFE LESSON: To prove the invisible exists, live like it exists

LIFE LESSON: The spiritual battle is not about finding a healthy balance.