LIFE LESSON: True salvation is a gift not found within


A few years ago I took up meditation because I was told it will enable me to empty the mind so I can access ‘higher forms of consciousness’ as a way to discover a secret inner divinity. My belief then was that the source of salvation is found within and the fundamental human problem is ignorance of our true condition.

I was looking for salvation from the version of myself I had created because I knew it was not the best version of who I was created to be. I believed my true identity was within me and meditation was the vehicle designed to take me to the source of salvation within me. I now realize that I was searching for the right thing in the wrong place. 

Salvation is not within

My body is influenced by the soul which in turn is influenced by the spirit, searching within means I was ultimately searching for the spirit to influence my external reality because I believed my spirit is the source of deliverance to my true identity .

True identity is only uncovered when in alignment with the Creator. To uncover it I must be delivered from my current identity hence the need for salvation because true salvation delivers from influences that are against alignment with the Creator.

My spirit is by default against  alignment with the Creator, so when I was searching within for salvation I was barking up the wrong tree.To be truly delivered I need to give access to the Creator to influence my spirit, this is done when I give consent to the Creator’s Spirit to influence my spirit.

True salvation is a gift from the Creator that has always been freely available to me but it is not found within.I have since given consent to have the Creator’s Spirit influence my spirit so I could find my true identity.

I still use meditation but the focus is no longer on emptying the mind, but it is to fill my mind with what is right and true according to the Creator’s inspired Word.

Popular Posts

LIFE LESSON: To prove the invisible exists, live like it exists

LIFE LESSON: The spiritual battle is not about finding a healthy balance.

What I priortise will lead towards or away from my destiny.