Eternal resolutions leads to a complete life

Why would a good God allow people who are desperate for miracles fall prey to false prophets? This was my thought whenever I heard of people who have lost their hard earned monies or have been misled by False Prophets.


I initialy had no sympathy for these victims because I did not understand how anyone would fall prey to the False Prophets, but when I ran into difficult life situations and the pain was so deep that I was desperate and open to an instant resolution my sympathy shifted . I was fortunate that my desperation did not lead me to fall prey to these False Prophets but I gained enough insight to have a sympathetic view of the victim’s circumstances.


As I was seeking relief from life difficult circumstances I shifted the blame to someone who can offer an instant resolution to my situation and of those who have fallen victims of False Prophets. I shifted the blame to God (revealed in the Bible) . Why would he not provide instant miracles to resolve difficult situations while at the same time preventing False Prophets from gaining an upper hand on his people? 


Could it be that my well being in the physical realm is not his primary concern as I have been led to believe? If my physical well being is not his primary concern what then is his primary concern?


Eternal well being 

My circumstances in the physical realm are a shadow that points to the spiritual realm. It is God’s (of the Bible) will that I focus on the real thing, i.e. the spiritual realm for a resolution to my circumstances in the physical realm. To legitimately explore the spiritual realm I need to embrace the Kingdom of God which is the spiritual domain where Jesus Christ reigns supreme.


When I embrace the Kingdom of God it positions me to be a vessel for miracles that puts his glory on display and provoke others towards him. When God (of the Bible) addresses my physical circumstances without me embracing the Kingdom of God, this denies him the opportunity to put his glory on display and it leaves me vulnerable to other kingdoms whose intentions are to lead me to destruction.


God (of the Bible) can resolve any situation any time but his primary concern is to provide me with eternal resolutions that will not only address my physical circumstances but also address my spiritual well being. So when I face difficult life situations I no longer pray for instant resolutions but I pray for eternal resolutions to experience a complete life.


Popular Posts

I no longer seek autonomy

No one can serve 2 masters