LIFE LESSON: I do not have control of my destiny

WHAT THE WORLD TAUGHT ME 

Your destiny is in your hands is a saying I have heard a lot  which means as human beings we are in control of our destiny we can become the person we want to be. We must therefore take control of our destiny.

WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES ME

According to the Bible the eternal destiny of believers is eternal unity with  God  and in contrast the eternal destiny for non-believers is permanent separation from God.

So as human beings our control as far as eternal destiny is only limited to either a choice that we make while on earth to either accept God’s invitation to be united with him or decline the invitation.

As a child of God  the Bible teaches me that even in this life while I am on earth my destiny and its timing is in the hands of God (Psalms 16:5 TPT). Which then means for me to know my destiny I have to make it my business to know God so I can know what is my destiny. . 

CONCLUSION

Therefore my destiny is not in my hands and I can't control it either, the only thing in my hands is the choice to accept or decline God’s invitation to unite with him while I am on the earth.


Popular Posts

LIFE LESSON: The gospel is not about what God can do for me

LIFE LESSON: Submit your life to HIS plans

Knowledge trumps sensuality